21 July 2016, 00:27:46
1) where to install? Here my Chromium is in C:\Program Files\chrome-x64 so where does chrlauncher.exe and its files go so it can "see" the existing Chromium compiled version? If I install chrlauncher.exe etc in e.g. c:\bin will it find Chromium?
2) how to get updates for Chromium version Nik stable *.zip x64 Windows from http://chromium.woolyss.com/ ? I want No WebRTC version.
3) how to launch your program? execute chrlauncher.exe or run the SetDefaultBrowser.bat or ....?
21 July 2016, 12:16:16
1) you can install chrlauncher in any directory you want, but need to configure chrlauncher.ini ("ChromiumDirectory" parameter) or you can just start chrlauncher with default parameters and he download latest version of chromium.
2) chrlauncher.ini -> "ChromiumType" parameter, for No WebRTC version set "dev-codecs-nosync" value
3) SetDefaultBrowser.bat for setting chrlauncher as default browserin system, just run chrlauncher and he download configured version to your PC.
19 August 2016, 04:50:28
I have recently started a web site, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work. There can be no real freedom without the freedom to fail. by Erich Fromm. akdkgddkefkeckda
20 August 2016, 12:46:14
Молодец! Хороший софт пишешь.
Маленькие полезные утилиты - это клева ;)
Еще и на C++ !
20 August 2016, 15:28:31
User, спасибо; стараюсь!